[oXygen-user] Ignore [was "<oXygen/> as diff tool for TortoiseSVN"]

Hedley Finger
Tue Jun 3 00:02:49 CDT 2008

I just wrote:
> I want to use TortoiseSVN as the poor man's CMS for my XML project
> (based on DITA DTDs).  The built-in diff-merge is line oriented, as
> are many other diff tools intended for programmers.  This can lead to
> excessive flagging of differences in XML files which, by XML
> conventions for white space, linebreaks, attribute order, etc. are
> perfectly identical.
>
> Has anybody successfully used <oXygen/> as an XML diff-merge tool with
> TortoiseSVN

Blush!  I did not realise that <oXygen/> has an integrated Subversion
client.  Problem solved.

Regards,
Hedley

--

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <>