[oXygen-user] Big Graphic Causes "Restart with more memory" Loop

Eliot Kimber
Mon Jan 28 14:46:06 CST 2008

I was editing a document of normal size (100K) in Author mode. When I
created a reference to a 2.4Meg JPG it got into what appeared to be an
infinite loop of "Restart with more memory" messages, in that each time
I clicked OK or cancel on the dialog another one popped up. I eventually
killed the app.

This is definitely a case that needs to be trapped and either the
graphic not shown or downsampled to a displayable size.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
Eliot Kimber