[oXygen-user] Entering Paragraphs in DITA Content

Dan Caprioara
Thu Jan 24 02:44:35 CST 2008

We linked the "split x" action to the first item in the list so you get
a similar behavior to the word processing applications - but one must
press ENTER twice.  If the element is displayed as a block, then
splitting it results in a "new line". As you can see, this is a very
generic action and does not depend on the type of the edited document.

One workaround is to bind the DITA insert paragraph action to another
shortcut, for instance META-ENTER (on Mac). This can be done from:
Options/Preferences/Document Type Association (Developer role) /DITA
(Edit)/Author/Actions/paragraph.

Regards,
Dan