[oXygen-user] Can't Apply XQuery Scenario From Document Window

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jan 14 04:39:42 CST 2008

Hello,

Yes, up to the current version of oXygen only XSLT scenarios can be
applied when the current document is an XML one. So far the XQuery
scenarios were not added to the list of scenarios displayed for an XML
document because usually an XQuery scenario is applied to an XQuery
document and the XML data is loaded from an XML file with the doc()
function or from the default XML input source of the transformation
which is set in the scenario with the XML URL field. It sounds
reasonable to list both XSLT scenarios and XQuery ones in the same
window of scenarios.

Thank you for your suggestion,
Sorin