[oXygen-user] Bug? Message Window Goes Away After Opening Transform Result

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jan 7 03:12:18 CST 2008

Hello,

What is the message displayed in the message window? Can you send sample
files for reproducing the problem or send a screenshot with the message
window that is removed from the screen without an user action when the
result is opened in an editor?