[oXygen-user] xinclude

Syd Bauman
Tue Feb 19 10:44:57 CST 2008

> > Next--how can I view the resulting document, with the contents of
> > the second file displayed in the first? Must I perform a
> > transformation to see the results, or is there some other way?

Personally, I do this from the commandline:
   xmllint --noent --xinclude input.xml > output.xml
(Or, if I do want entity references replaced by their values, without
the "--noent".) My first reaction is that there must be some way to
do this from within oXygen, but I also remember that oXygen no longer
comes with xmllint bundled.