[oXygen-user] xinclude

Boojum
Tue Feb 19 07:27:10 CST 2008

Posted this to the forum, too.  Sorry for the dupe.

I'm learning OxygenXML's 9.1 support for Xinclude. I have two files,
with one pointing by means of Xinclude to the other - no Xpointer, just
want the contents of the entire second file. Validation succeeds with no
errors, so I assume that the Xinclude is correct.

Next--how can I view the resulting document, with the contents of the
second file displayed in the first? Must I perform a transformation to
see the results, or is there some other way?