[oXygen-user] Error while compiling a Schematron schema

George Cristian Bina
Fri Dec 19 09:48:50 CST 2008

Hi Florent,

Trying your sample I get the errors below [1].
The problem is related with the use of xsl:function. You need to enable
the allow foreign elements option in Options->Preferences -- XML -- XML
Parser -- ISO Schematron. Let me know if you still have any issues.

[1] list of errors:

SystemID: D:\users\george\test\test.sch
xsl:function from namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform

SystemID: D:\users\george\test\test.sch
xsl:function from namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform

SystemID: D:\users\george\test\test.sch
error detected.

SystemID: D:\users\george\test\test.sch
on line 151 in {...co satisfies my:info-eq(., ...}:
     Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{dummy-ns-uri}info-eq()

SystemID: D:\users\george\test\test.xml
create a transformer from the stylesheet!