[oXygen-user] Custom Saxon processor and global preferences

George Cristian Bina
Mon Dec 8 02:04:30 CST 2008

Hi Florent,

oXygen allows you to specify extensions at the level of transformation
scenario. Use the "Extensions" button in the transformation scenario
dialog, see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/defining-new-transformation-scenario.html#figure-configure-transformation-dialog-xslt

You can also just drop the extensions jars in the oXygen lib folder (in
the case of oXygen standalone, for the Eclipse plugin you need to edit
the plugin.xml to point to your jars). oXygen will automatically load
those jars at startup. There is also a command line property that you
can use to point to jars located in other folders, see
com.oxygenxml.additional.classpath on the page below:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/configuring-XSLT-processor-extensions-paths.html