[oXygen-user] Re: RFE: Ability to select browser for previewing x/html files

Sorin Ristache
Tue Aug 26 08:59:47 CDT 2008

Hello,

We will consider your suggestion. It may not be implemented in the next
version which is not far away in the future but we will consider it for
a future version.

Thank you for your suggestion,
Sorin