[oXygen-user] Re: Whitespace Problem

Philipp Steinkrüger
Fri Aug 15 05:09:40 CDT 2008

Hi,

thanks for your answer, Sorin. I understand Oxygen Author-Mode is not
able to do what i want, but i think it
should be! There should be an option telling the renderer to just ignore
line-breaks. I fail to see any reason why
the transformation into whitespaces is necessary. Can this be added to
the feature request list?

Best,
Philipp

--
Philipp Steinkrüger M.A.
Philosophisches Seminar der Universität zu Köln

http://www.philosophie.uni-koeln.de
http://www.thomasinstitut.uni-koeln.de

UNIVERSITÄT ZU KÖLN
GUTE IDEEN. SEIT 1388.