[oXygen-user] Commenting and Documenting Customer XML

Karl Stubsjoen
Wed Apr 30 20:35:41 CDT 2008

Ok, baby steps!
Using Trang Converter, I've created an XML schema from XML source.
The output I chose was W#C XML-Schema (recommendations for other
formats are welcome, I do not know the pros/cons here).  Now I am
going to mark up the schema with xs:documentation and xs:annotation.
Rigth so far?

Ok, how about this.  I have my stylesheet and I have the XML source.
Arbitrarily I have chosen to use a number of the elements in the
stylesheet.  Is it possible to create a USED and NOT USED resource of
elements and attributes from the 2 documents?  So a document outlining
the uses, maybe the count of occurences?  I could write another
transformation to figure this out, er, but if it is built into Oxygen
than that would be great.

Karl..