[oXygen-user] line breaks again: oxygen author mode does not interpret <lb /> correctly

Dan Caprioara
Mon Apr 28 08:58:57 CDT 2008

Hello Phillipp,

You should try to use the following CSS rules for the <lb/> element:

lb {
    display:block;
}
lb:after{
    content:"";
}

The first rule will break the line. The second will inhibit the display
of the name of the tag. (oXygen displays the name for the empty elements
so you can identify their position. If an empty element has an
associated pseudo element - the lb:before  for instance - the tag name
is hidden).

Best regards,
Dan