[oXygen-user] oxygen hangs when saving to URL

Sorin Ristache
Wed Sep 19 04:38:01 CDT 2007

Hello,

The two log files show no errors or delays in the communication with the
eXist server at http://localhost:8899/exist/xmlrpc. The connections to
the server are opened, used for reading/writing and closed without
errors. Can I get access to the server to test it myself in oXygen?

Best regards,
Sorin