[oXygen-user] stack overflow -- again

George Cristian Bina
Wed Sep 19 02:00:14 CDT 2007

Dear Syd,

I am not able to reproduce the problem, both schemas are validated ok
and also an instance document. I am testing on a Windows XP but I will
have someone testing also on a Mac shortly.
In any case, to increase the stack memory you need another switch
because both -Xmx and -Xms are related with the heap memory setting the
maximum and the start amount, respectively. To set the stack memory you
need -Xss, for instance -Xss1024k sets the stack to one megabyte.

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/