[oXygen-user] oxygen hangs when saving to URL

Christian Wittern
Tue Sep 18 03:24:49 CDT 2007

Dear oXygen users and developers,

When using oXygen to access files on the eXist database, I frequently
encounter a situation where oXygen hangs and stops responding to any input.
This occurs when saving to URL, especially, (although I am not 100% sure,
since this is difficult to test efficiently)  but not always, when saving a
new file.  I wonder what might cause this problem and how to avoid it.

For your information, this happens on both Intel and PPC Macs with the
latest OS X installed (but I seem to recall having this also experienced
with a Windows XP machine), eXist is a recent SVN build.

All the best,

Christian Wittern

--
 Christian Wittern