[oXygen-user] Plugin Failure at Startup When Used In Previous Editing Session

Eliot Kimber
Wed Oct 31 08:27:06 CDT 2007

I have my plugin minimally working now but I'm running into a problem. If I
edit a file using my plug-in and, with that file still open in the editor,
close Oxygen, then when I open Oxygen again, I get a "Plugins-Errors"
message box from Oxygen indicating an InvocationTargetException on my plug
in class and these messages in the log:

1 WARN [ main ] ro.sync.G.W - Invalid field : systemID for class
ro.sync.exml.I.B.A. ro.sync.G.B: Invalid serialized URL :
rsuite:/.manageable-objects/6
1 WARN [ main ] ro.sync.G.W - Skip invalid object  ro.sync.G.D: Missing
system ID in the mark location.
1362 WARN [ main ] ro.sync.G.W - Invalid field : defaultScenario for class
ro.sync.exml.I._.B.U. java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
4270 DEBUG [ main ]
com.reallysi.rsuite.client.oxygen.RSuiteUriProtocolPlugin - in
getURLSTreamHandlder(), returning new RSuiteUriProtocolHandler(): 13297080

And then a lot of these:

10967 DEBUG [ main ] com.reallysi.rsuite.client.oxygen.RSuitePlugin - In
RSuitePlugin constructor
10968 ERROR [ main ] com.reallysi.rsuite.client.oxygen.RSuitePlugin -
instance member variable is not null, throwing IllegalStateException

But I'm not getting any messages from any other components of my plug-in so
I'm not sure what I should be doing to prevent this failure.

Thanks,

Eliot

--
W. Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect

Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.