[oXygen-user] Jing stack size

Alex Brown
Mon Oct 1 08:55:40 CDT 2007

Hello

I'm using oXygen (7.2) as a plugin for Eclipse (3.2) to develop a RELAX
NG schema. The schema has now reached a size/complexity for which the
Java JVM stack size needs to be increased for Jing (on the command line)
to function correctly.

Assuming oXygen uses Jing behind the scenes, how can I alter the JVM
arguments used to invoke it?

- Alex.

----
Alex Brown
Director

Griffin Brown Digital Publishing Ltd
Orwell House
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0PP
United Kingdom

t  +44 (0) 1223 425730
f  +44 (0) 1223 425384
w  http://www.griffinbrown.co.uk/
b  http://www.griffinbrown.co.uk/blog/

Griffin Brown Digital Publishing Limited is a company registered in
England with company number 3298691. The registered Office is at 148
Salmons Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 0HA, UK. The VAT Registration No. is
702 8543 48.