[oXygen-user] oXygen 9.0 builds and the build 2007110615

George Cristian Bina
Wed Nov 7 08:12:27 CST 2007

Hello,

Starting with version 9.0 we decided to make available more builds
inside a minor version.
We will document all the changes that a build adds on the build history page
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html

In general a build will fix problems that appear only in certain
circumstances or will add features that were not possible before that
build date so users should check if the changes in a new build are
affecting them or not before updating. For instance we made available a
first build since the initial 9.0 release. This build changes are
recorded on the build history page:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#build2007110615

As you see the changes are:

     * Fixed missing resource error when a scenario is edited in the
Document Type Association and the GUI interface is in a different
language than English.
     * Updated the TEI P5 framework to the latest version, that is 1.0.

So, you should consider getting this build only if you are using oXygen
in a language different than English and you want to customize the
document types or, if you are using TEI and you want to use TEI P5 1.0.
Otherwise there is no need to move to this new build.

All new builds will be announced on the this list.