[oXygen-user] XSLT and id() function

Linus Kamb
Wed May 23 17:31:26 CDT 2007

as is often the case, asking a question in a public forum usually helps one answer their own question...

couple of things I was doing wrong and/or could do differently.

First, bug in my xslt.  I was asking for match="id(oid)" instead of the correct match="id($oid)"

that still requires having the id as an attribute defined in the dtd.  when properly defined, that
works.

alternative is to use xsl:key and key() function.

this was probably not the right forum to post this in the first place.

sorry for the bandwidth.

cheers!