[oXygen-user] shortcuts for special characters

Dot Porter
Wed May 16 13:39:18 CDT 2007

Thanks to both James and George for helping me with this. I've gone
ahead and created code templates that pull up the characters
effectively. The space issue is annoying but a great improvement over
having to cut and paste or dig through the character map - and I
needed something to implement right away. If however an "insert
template" is added to oxygen at a later date, I will definitely use
that!

Thanks again,
Dot

--