[oXygen-user] debugging a java extension?

Sorin Ristache
Wed May 16 04:54:57 CDT 2007

Hello,

The XSLT Debugger does not step into the Java extensions of the XSLT
processor. We have this feature logged as an enhancement request but it
was not implemented yet. I recommend generating debug output to a text
file from the Java class.