[oXygen-user] SVNClient

Sorin Ristache
Mon Mar 12 03:12:34 CDT 2007

Hello,

In the current version there is no possibility to order the repositories
listed in the Repositories view. We added your request to our issue
tracking system and we will add such a possibility. We are thinking
about providing two buttons for moving the selected repository up or
down in the list.

Thank you for your request,
Sorin