[oXygen-user] Using XQuery debug+profiler with eXist

George Cristian Bina
Fri Mar 9 10:18:23 CST 2007

Dear Kev,

The debugging and profiling support in oXygen 8.1 works only for the
following configurations:

XSLT 1.0 - Saxon 6.5 or Xalan
XSLT 2.0 - Saxon 8B or Saxon SA
XQuery   - Saxon 8

In order to have debugging and profiling support for eXist the engine
must provide some support for that. There was some interest at some
moment from one of the eXist developers but things did not progress
since then.