[oXygen-user] Replace Java help with Windows help

Sorin Ristache
Thu Mar 1 02:12:17 CST 2007

Hello Chris,

The Dynamic Help view is a dockable view that displays a help page
depending on the context of the cursor. For example open the view from
menu Help -> Show Dynamic Help view or from menu Perspective -> Show
View -> Dynamic Help. After that open an XSLT stylesheet and place the
cursor in the stylesheet, open an XML file and place the cursor in the
file, click on a node of the tree of the Project view to see how the
Dynamic Help view changes the content.