[oXygen-user] Need an idea

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jun 15 02:34:37 CDT 2007

Hello,

You have to start Eclipse with a Java 1.4.2 virtual machine and run the
transformation with the oXygen plugin, close Eclipse and restart it with
a Java 1.5.0 virtual machine. You specify the JVM in the command line
which starts Eclipse, for example:

C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -vm "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\java.exe"