[oXygen-user] [bug] printing diagrams is broke

Dan Caprioara
Tue Jul 31 02:02:40 CDT 2007

Yes, there is a problem with the printing system. Sorry for the paper
waste.. Currently it is computed a rectangle that contains the entire
diagram. Because the schema diagram may by unbalanced - one component
may be deeply expanded to the right and the rest collapsed - the
resulted rectangle contains regions of blank space which get printed.
An optimization would be for us to verify if there was something really
painted on each page.  For the moment, the best thing is to save the
diagram as an image and then print it from another image processing
application.
Another thing: the printing scale is ok? Would you like an option to
change the size of the diagram components?

Regards,
Dan