[oXygen-user] Is It PossibleTo Assign Shortcuts Keys For Code Template

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jul 27 04:34:44 CDT 2007

Hello,

I see that in oXygen 8.2 the existing editors do not see the changes
applied to the code templates so you have to close the file and reopen
it in a new editor panel. In the current development stream the problem
is fixed. Probably some changes in the code for applying the user
preferences fixed the problem. In the next version of oXygen the changes
of the code templates will work correctly.