[oXygen-user] DocBook to PDF on v8.2

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jul 23 03:10:47 CDT 2007

Hello,

The transformation scenarios from older versions are stored in the user
preference folder, that is [user-home-folder]\Application
Data\com.oxygenxml. You don't have to remove this folder when you
upgrade to a new version. If you remove it you have to enter again the
license key and you start with the default preferences.

For customizing the PDF output you have to edit the XSLT stylesheet that
generates the XSL-FO code. You can find the stylesheet in the scenario.
For the scenario Docbook PDF the stylesheet is:

${frameworks}/docbook/xsl/fo/docbook.xsl

${frameworks} is the folder "frameworks" of the oXygen install folder.