[oXygen-user] Format and Indent Problem

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jul 20 03:43:10 CDT 2007

Hello,

There are no other workarounds yet. You have to specify the elements for
which you want to preserve whitespace in one of the two ways. If you
specify them in preferences you can store the Editor / Format /XML
preferences at project level to avoid adding all the elements for all
the projects in the same Preserve space elements table.

We have this request already logged in our issue tracking system for a
future version of oXygen.