[oXygen-user] [ANN] Syncro SVN Client

Timothy Reaves
Wed Jan 24 12:38:31 CST 2007

     I've recently started having problems though.  I'll do a commit, and
get a network comm error.  Once this happens, I'm screwed.  I have to
do a lot manually to resolve the issue.

     So if I'm adding a file, and committing a change, when I commit I get
the malformed network data or some-such.  When I then do another
commit, it fails, saying that the file already exists on the server.
It's a real mess.

     Does this ring any bells off of the top of anyones head?