[oXygen-user] xquery results in utf-8 charset

George Cristian Bina
Wed Jan 3 08:59:46 CST 2007

Dear Roland,

This is a font related problem. When you see squares instead of some
characters then that means the font used for rendering does not have
anything available for those characters.
The solution is to use a font that can display the characters you use.
The fonts used by oXygen can be configured from Options->Preferences --
Fonts.