[oXygen-user] Bug/Feature Request for Schema Documentation Generation

Sorin Ristache
Tue Feb 6 09:38:40 CST 2007

Hello,

Thank you for the request. We will consider it for a future version.
Yes, a more appropriate place for the attribute annotation is where the
attribute is defined, that is one of the Logical Diagram and Diagram
sections instead of the XML Instance Representation one. The text of the
annotation could be added in the diagram next to the rectangle with the
attribute name.