[oXygen-user] Using Catalogs with Saxon8B XQuery Processor

Eliot Kimber
Sun Aug 19 10:54:50 CDT 2007

I'm trying to use Saxon through Oxygen to query documents that require a catalog for DTD resolution (the DTD system ID is an absolute URI that isn't a real location).

I've configured Oxygen's catalog setup to use my catalogs and that works fine.

When I try to doc a query like this:

Let $docs := collection(iri-to-uri("mydocsdir&recurse=yes;select=*.xml"))

I get a "404 Not Found for: {URI of DTD}

I didn't see any obvious option for specifying the catalog. Since I'm using Saxon's built-in catalog resolver I'm not sure what to do to make it work with my catalogs.

Thanks,

Eliot

----
W. Eliot Kimber