[oXygen-user] InvocationTargetException

Chris Lilley
Tue Apr 24 09:11:40 CDT 2007

On Tuesday, April 24, 2007, 9:12:36 AM, Sorin wrote:

SR> Hello,

SR> Please select and copy the whole stack trace from the dialog and post it
SR> to the list. The lower part should contain a "caused by" stack trace and
SR> it is not visible in your screenshot.

Its truncated in the dialog, which is why I asked if there was some log file that I should post. Here is the contents of the dialog:

Cannot start <oXygen/> XML Editor.
Due to:java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.ui.application.ApplicationLauncher.A(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.ui.application.ApplicationLauncher.launch(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.exml.Oxygen.main(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at sun.swing.WindowsPlacesBar.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsFileChooserUI.updateUseShellFolder(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsFileChooserUI.installComponents(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installUI(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsFileChooserUI.installUI(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JComponent.setUI(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JFileChooser.updateUI(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JFileChooser.setup(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JFileChooser.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at javax.swing.JFileChooser.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.ui.R.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.ui.F.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.ui.F.A(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.ui.application.L.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.exml.MainFrame.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at ro.sync.exml.MainFrame.<init>(Unknown Source)
	... 11 more

The "11 more" is literal text in the dialog