[oXygen-user] \\machinename\username SAMBA shares

Chris Chiasson
Wed Sep 6 09:38:17 CDT 2006

Hi,

oXygen for Eclipse declines to transform any of my XML files on my
SAMBA share. It works fine when I copy the entire workspace to my hard
disk and then try it. I just recently moved my workspace to my SAMBA
share so I could build with ant on Linux. The error came up when I was
trying a manual transformation to diagnose an XEP problem...

I am using the right click->transformation->configure transformation method.

The error is:
Configure Transformation Scenario
Configure transformation skipped.
Content type not handled for resource: