[oXygen-user] Problem switching from trial key to commercialkey in diff files program

Busch Paul
Thu Nov 9 04:41:24 CST 2006

Hello Dan,

> This was fixed in the oXygen version 8.0 (currently under development)

> by keeping a single license file for all the applications.

Good to hear that.

> A workaround for the version 7.2 is to erase all the files that are
> stored in the directory :
>
> Mac OS X: {user home}/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml
> Unix: {user home}/.com.oxygenxml
> Windows: C:\Documents and Settings/{user name}/Application
> Data/com.oxygenxml

That's just the kind of simple solution that I was searching for. After
all I should have taken a look in my home directory before posting.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Best regards.

Paul