[oXygen-user] Switching perspective

Dan Caprioara
Thu Mar 16 04:34:28 CST 2006

Hello,

Are there other situation is which the keyboard focus is lost?

I have tested this on two Mac systems: one eMac PowerPC G4 (OS X 10.4.5)
and one iMac CoreDuo (OS X 10.4.5), with Java 1.4.2_09 and 1.5.0_05, and
I could not reproduce the problem.

Please run the "Software Update" application to make sure you have the
latest updates for the Mac OS X and Java.

In order to check the Java version <oXygen/> uses, you can open the
Help/About/System properties and read the entry "java.version".

Best regards,
Dan