[oXygen-user] Problem making new, or editing Transformation Scenario

Fri Jun 9 05:58:19 CDT 2006

Using the new 7.2 release Eclipse plugin, I have a problem adding new, or
editing a Transformation Scenario.  Either from the XML menu, or from the
button bar, whether I click New, or select and click Edit, no dialog
appears to edit the scenario.  I also have the standalone version
installed, and the problem does not happen there.  I guess that implies
that the problem may be in my Eclipse setup (although all was fine before
I upgraded to 7.2), so, in case it's useful:

Platform: Windows XP
Eclipse: 3.1.0
Java: Sun 1.5.0

Thanks