[oXygen-user] Transformation scenario error message?

Timothy Reaves
Mon Jul 31 20:17:12 CDT 2006

	I have a Transformation Scenario that fails.  This scenario uses a
customization layer, and a FOP configuration file for embedding
fonts. I've checked and double checked all my paths, and they are
accurate:  the FOP configuration file (I used the browser to select
the file), the font metrics and TTF locations, etc.

	The only error I get when it fails is below:
[ERROR] null

	Is there any way to get more output?

	Thanks.