[oXygen-user] Finding DTD's in jar files

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jul 21 04:44:35 CDT 2006

Hello,

Use the normal procedure for mapping a URI to a local file path using an
XML catalog: declare the mapping in an OASIS catalog, add the catalog
file to the list of catalogs used by <oXygen/> (Options -> Preferences
-> XML -> XML catalog), restart the application, validate the document
containing that DOCTYPE declaration. You can find examples of OASIS XML
catalogs in [oXygen-install-folder]/frameworks, start by looking at
[oXygen-install-folder]/frameworks/catalog.xml. You can find a detailed
example of URIs mapped to files stored inside a jar file on the
<oXygen/> forum:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/ftopic1677.html

Best regards,
Sorin