[oXygen-user] Oxygen 7 beta

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jan 5 07:06:56 CST 2006

Dear Christian,

<oXygen/> version 6.2 introduced dockable views which allow you to
divide the editing area vertically by dragging the title of an editor
inside the editing area and dropping it when the frame of the dragged
editor is painted in the desired position. In the attached screenshot
you can see how to unsplit the editing area by dragging the title of the
personal.xml editor panel over personal-schema.xml until the drop frame
painted in dark grey covers all the personal-schema.xml editor panel and
then dropping it. The user manual which will come with the 7.0 release
later this month will explain this.

For the null pointer error in previewing SVG files please provide a
sample SVG file for reproducing it and specify your platform and Java
version (Help -> About -> System properties, java.vm.version). We never
got it and we did not receive other reports about such an error.

Best regards,
Sorin