[oXygen-user] olinkdb and target.db Problems

Chris Lilley
Wed Jan 4 10:57:45 CST 2006

On Wednesday, January 4, 2006, 5:46:28 PM, George wrote:

GCB> Hello Chris,

GCB> As I said in v7 it will be possible to disable the DTD validation when a
GCB> schema is also specified (in v6 that was possible only if an XML Schema
GCB> was also specified).

Yes - I was trying to demonstrate that this is a desirable feature. Not
all features of a beta make it to the release version - and people don't
always comment on features that they like.

GCB>  Do you need to disable the DTD validation even in
GCB> cases when a schema of some sort is not specified and there is only a
GCB> DTD specified?

No, in that case the intention of the author is not clear, so
validation should be offered.

--
 Chris Lilley                    mailto:
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group