[oXygen-user] Still having problems with XSD catalogs

Sorin Ristache
Mon Feb 27 04:18:10 CST 2006

Hello John,

Of course you can grab an XSD and use it. As I said in my previous
message I created a file catalog.xsd on my machine with the XML Schema
contained in the OASIS XML catalog specification. Please place the
attached files catalog.xml and catalog.xsd in the same folder and
validate them. You should get no errors because their validation does
not require an Internet connection.

Best regards,
Sorin