[oXygen-user] Still having problems with XSD catalogs

Sorin Ristache
Thu Feb 23 05:26:30 CST 2006

Hi again,

I downloaded the ISO 19139 XSDs from

http://eden.ign.fr/xsd/isotc211/20060209/ISO19139schemas.zip

and I had to enable the option
"http://apache.org/xml/features/honour-all-schemaLocations" in Options
-> Preferences -> XML / XML Parser to validate all the XSDs without
errors and without setting an XML catalog. That option tells the parser
to use all the references to XSDs that define types and elements for the
same namespace:

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/features.html#honour-all-schemaLocations

Best regards,
Sorin