[oXygen-user] how to call xsltproc from Mac OS X commandline?

Syd Bauman
Wed Feb 22 09:59:59 CST 2006

> mac> export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:{path-to-oXygen-directory}

Dan --

  Nice to hear from you. (Although, to be honest, you folks are going
to have to post pictures of yourselves: I can no longer remember which
one is Dan and which one is Stefan, I'm afraid. Sorry.) Thanks for the
environment variable setting -- it worked like a charm. (The target
user, btw, is Julia. :-)

Thanks again, and get working on www.oxygenxml.com/staff/pictures/!

--
 Syd Bauman, EMT-Paramedic
 Senior XML Programmer/Analyst              North American Editor