[oXygen-user] Still having problems with XSD catalogs

George Cristian Bina
Fri Feb 17 07:21:43 CST 2006

Hi John,

Oxygen uses system entries to resolve schema locations as we use the
parser at SAX level and there is no way to distinguish between external
entities and schema locations. There was a discussion about this on this
list some time ago if you want to know more details. The thread starts here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2005-September/000631.html
and continues with
http://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2005-October/000633.html

The solution is to add also system entries to your catalog.