[oXygen-user] Feature request: XPath notation for format and indent preserve- and strip-space

Sorin Ristache
Mon Feb 6 09:45:16 CST 2006

Hello Gary,

Designating the preserve/strip space elements for the pretty-print
operation with an XPath expression is not trivial to implement. However
we added the request to our bugzilla, so that it will be considered for
implementation in a future version. Please note that if it is
implemented, only expressions with a correct XPath syntax will be
allowed - (a|b):*, xxx:(a|b|c) are not valid XPath 1.0 or 2.0 expressions.

Feature requests and generally <oXygen/> related reports are welcome on
any support channel: the <oXygen/> forum, this mailing list, the
technical support form at http://www.oxygenxml.com/techSupport.html.

Best regards,
Sorin