[oXygen-user] improper completion when co-occurrence constraint

Syd Bauman
Wed Dec 13 19:05:58 CST 2006

First, in case my disappointment at not being able to use oXygen as
I'd like with co-occurrence constraints shows, let me say up front
that I am very fond of oXygen, and will continue using it even if the
following problem can't be fixed / worked around / made to go away by
straightening this user out.

Now, my problem.

Given the following valid RelaxNG schema:
--------- begin cocTest.rnc ---------
start =
  element test {
    element thing {
      attribute n { "1" },
      ("One" | "First")
    },
    element thing {
      attribute n { "2" },
      ("Two" | "Second")
      }
  }
--------- end cocTest.rnc ---------
oXygen does not perform completion properly. E.g., the pop-up list of
values for the second <thing> has "One" and "First". (Validation ala
cmd-shift-V does validate properly.)

Sniff!