[oXygen-user] key remapping

Sorin Ristache
Wed Aug 30 04:18:43 CDT 2006

Hello,

I am sorry, you are right. There are Apple keyboards with keys having
the Home and End words on them. <oXygen/> is a Java application and it
does not use Cocoa but we will try to offer a way to remap more keys
than what is now available in the Menu Shortcut Keys panel (menu Options
-> Preferences). I logged the request to our internal database.

Best regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com/